Followers

Friday 7 November 2014

T is for Traditional Christmas

Time for the letter T at Alphabet Challenges, we would like to see Traditional Christmas projects. Another excuse for me to make yet another Christmas card. I do enjoy making Christmas cards, which is just as well, the number I make during a year. Please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the amazing inspiration from the Design Team. I decided for my Traditional card to go with a pretty snow scene. The stamp belongs to a friend, from a stampathon we had earlier in the year.  I added little colour to the image, mainly green to the trees with  a brushed  area of blue for the sky. Of course I have scattered some glitter for snow  here and there, hoping when enlarged you may see it sparkle and twinkle. The oval die is from Marianne Designs, the script is from a Die I recently bought but didn't keep the packaging, sorry that was naughty of me. Have fun everyone. Thanks for popping by. 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the Merry Christmas cutout - it looks holographic.

    ReplyDelete