Followers

Saturday 22 November 2014

Time and Space

Well, I certainly jumped out of my comfort area with this week's challenge at My Time To Craft (MTTC). The challenge is Time and or Space. Please do pop over to the challenge blog to see the Design Team's inspiration . I decided to go for Space - The Last Frontier. I used a dark blue 8 inch square card. Scattered peel off stars over the page. I found via Pinterest a free Aliens print out page provided by Leone Betts, to whom I am so grateful. I coloured the digis with Promarkers. The planet began, many months ago, in one of my inky, messy sessions, when the pages are spritzed, splattered and generally messed about, to be dried and put away for another day. This being one of them. This piece of card seemed just the right piece for the planet and after it had been embossed with a snake skin Embossing Folder, which created craters. The larger spacecraft is stuck on with a wiggly spring, it is such a shame you can't see it moving on the page, it makes the card so interactive and fun. Wiggly spring available from Wear Crafts   I look forward to visiting you during the next week, have fun creating your Time - Space challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Very cheerful aliens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just giggling over that long tall skinny alien Caz!! What a fun other world scene you created for this challenge. So glad you stepped out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete