Followers

Saturday 15 November 2014

The Big Guy (Santa)

It's getting very close to The Big Guy (Santa) visiting all the children.  For the next month at
Sparkles Monthly Challenges it was my turn to choose the theme, so I have chosen 'The Big Guy'. We, the Design Team, have created inspiration for you so please do check out the challenge. I used a stamp set from Kanban. I stamped in red and black Ho Ho Ho to create the background. I used Festive Berries DI to the edges and around the circle. I used Promarkers to colour. Dovecraft Crystal Glitter glue on the fur edgings. I love using the Fluffy stuff, it is so magical. I added this to his beard. You just add the liquid, then heat it with your heat tool and it bubbles up and stays fluffy when it cools down. I'm sure you'll have fun, creataing your project, I'm looking forward to visiting you.

No comments:

Post a Comment