Followers

Friday 8 June 2018

F is for Fish


Hello, we are starting a new letter challenge at 
Alphabet Challenges with the letter F which is for
FISH
We are looking forward to seeing your fish projects.
Please do visit the blog, we do need new DT members, 
why don't you think about it? It isn't difficult and can be fun.
For my card, I first created 3 circles using circle dies.
I stamped the fish onto paper from a per pad from The Works -
Trendy Blue Lifestyle. 
The gold fish stamps are from a set of stamps in my stash - source unknown.
The Angel Fish are by All Night Media
All coloured with Promarkers and Crafter's Companions Glitter Pens.
Matted onto a dark blue card for contrast. Thanks for your visit.
I do love to read your comments, so feel free to leave any.



5 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a card and I like the way the circles are all different shapes . Thank you for your lovely comments each time Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant card, love Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and design love all the fish through the apertures
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete


  4. I'm interesting articles and this is my first first reading a very interesting, It's fits with the post.
    Read more
    Register Now
    24h/days

    ReplyDelete