Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Metal Madness

 

Hello again, hope you're well, thanks for your visit.
Today at Cardz 4 Guyz we begin a new challenge. 
Sian has chosen Metal Madness.
Please pop to the blog to see the details and of course
to chek out the inspiration from the DT. 
For my card, I used a 7" Sq. scallop edge white card.
I used Black to mat and layer all sections. The BP is 
from LOTV paper pad Father Knows Best.
I embossed 3 strips of silvi mirri card with a Cuttlebug EF.
The stamp is by Personal Impressions. 
Coloured with shades of Grey and Blue Promarkers.
I added 3 circle paperclips for additional metal.
A peel off sentiment on black card. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is super, what a great male card, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, love the design. Emma

    ReplyDelete