Followers

Friday 22 June 2018

G is for Great Outdoors


Hello again, hope you are well and happily crafting.
Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges.
Lesley has chosen for the letter G - Great Outadoors
The DT have had fun with this theme, why don't you pop 
over to be inspired and challenged. 
I made a scrapbook page, the emphasis being on one 6 x 4  
photo of two brothers, my grandsons when out for a 
country walk. The papers are from my stash which fitted
the scene perfectly for me. The tree was fussy cut,
a technique which I enjoy, I dont use any dies. 
A simple block page but full of some fabulous memories. 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful page and layout, lovely photo of your grandsons together. EmmaT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great LO and super pic of the boys, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful layout, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering of the themed papers, and the compass. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project, Caz! I love the colors bringing out your photo! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete