Followers

Saturday 16 June 2018

Make your background using stamps



Hello again, hope you are well. Today we begin a new challenge
at My Time to Craft.  We would like to see you
Make your own Background using Stamps or 
Digi stamps
Please check out the blog for details and to see
the wonderful creations by the Design Team.
My card is 5" Sq. with a black mat background.
I used Distress Oxide inks to create the coloured
background, I used stamps by Leonie Pujol for the
background. The foreground stamp is Poppy Lea
by Inkylicious, which I coloured with Glitter Pens. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love how all the little stamps make a lovely scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete


  2. I'm interesting articles and this is my first first reading a very interesting, It's fits with the post.
    Read more
    Register Now
    24h/days

    ReplyDelete