Followers

Monday 25 June 2018

Ice Cream



Hello, today we start a new challenge at Make My Monday.
Emma has chosen Ice Cream. It can be the colours of ice cream 
or lollies or even ice cream. My fellow DT have some lovely ideas
so please pop over to see what they have been up to.
My small white card has been matted with silvi mirri card.
A very pretty pink backing paper with lots of white hearts.  
The fairy with the birthday cake is a print out from a
Hunkydory #7 USB.  I edged the circle with Worn Lipstick DI.
Strawberries and vanilla ice cream was my inspiration. 
Greeting is a die cut  creation from silver mirri card. 

5 comments:

  1. your card is so sweet!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cake looks lush, great card Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and great layout
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious card, love the image. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm interesting articles and this is my first first reading a very interesting, It's fits with the post.
    read more
    read more
    read more

    ReplyDelete