Followers

Friday 6 August 2021

A Sketch at MTTC

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at My Time To Craft.   For the next two weeks we have for you to make  a card following the Sketch provided. Please visit the blog for more details, to see the sketch and the wonderful inspiration from the design team.
For my card I followed the  orientation of the sketch as presented. A strip of pink card. A strip of very pretty fancy card from my stash. 3 circles punched with a Woodware punched out of  the same pink card as the backing card. Butterflies stamped with Versafine Clair Charming Pink onto patterned blue card. Die cut the butterflies. The stamp and die cut butterfly are a little set from The Works. The sentiment backed onto the pink card, is from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Catherine, your comment means a lot to me. xx

    ReplyDelete