Followers

Tuesday 31 August 2021

HSL Watercolour - Anything Goes

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today at Happy Little Stampers we begin a new monthly Watercolour challenge - Anything Goes we only ask for you to create with watercolours.  Please pop ove rto the blog for more details and to see the inpiration created by the design team.


For my desing team entry above, I first created the watercolour background by adding 3 Distress Inks onto a rectangle acrylic stamping block, spritzing with water then stamping it onto white card. I heat set it, then stamped with Versafine Black the stamp from Inkylicious - Fairy Toadstool 1. When dry I painted with Rusty Hinge to colour the toadstool.  Added a few black gems and a stamped sentiment. I look forward to seeing your watercolour entry. Stay safe and take care. 

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Caz! I love the colours you chose for the block background for this stunning silouhette stamp! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete