Followers

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Age is Just a Number!

 


insert

Hello, thanks for popping by. today at Cardz 4 Guyz we begin a new challenge. Julie has chosen for 
#277 Age is Just a Number!  For more details and to see the design team's inspiration please pop over to the blog. 
For my card, I have made a small slimline card. Red card for the mat. I stamped the wine glass from a set of stamps - Fruity Fun by Hunkydory Stamps which came with the Creative Stamping #98 magazine.  I used two red Promakers for the wine.  The remainder being stamps from my stash. The white insert follows on from the "So What?" on the front of the card. I was inspired by something similar I spyed on Pinterest. 

3 comments:

  1. Fine wine...perfection for our "age is not a number" challenge!! You offer great inspiration for those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card love the wine glass and the fun sentiment inside
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Caz, could do with that glass of red right now!

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete