Followers

Friday 13 August 2021

Off the Page

 


Hello again, my second post today. Over at My Time to Craft Christmas (MTTCC)  a new challenge begins today, #16 Off The Page. For more details and to see the wonderful inspiration from the design team please pop over to the blog.

For my card I was inspired by a card from a magazine - Simply Cards and Papercraft #210. The stamps and dies were included with the magazine. I usded a green sheet of paper sprayed with a gree mica paint to be the first mat, then a sheet of red card.  On a piece of hammered card, with the assistance of my Stamp Press I stamped the leaves, using two green Distress Inks, and the sentiment with Versafine black ink. I then stamped and die cut the baubles, the bows and the berries. Adding them all to the page with either PVA glue or foam pads.  I hope you enjoy the challenge, happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment