Followers

Monday 30 August 2021

Fun Folds

 



Hello and welcome to my blog. Today at Make My Monday we begin a new challenge. Sue has chosen #156 Fun Folds. For more details please visit the blog where you will also see the inspiration from the design team. 

For my card, I found on Pinterest, a great place to visit for inspiration, a tutorial for a 'W' Card.  It took me a while to make it, but I am pleased in the end. Materials used are- 5.75 white card. Black and pink card. The printed paper is from a Papercraft Factory CD. Stamps inside are by Craftwork Cards - Fashionista, the girls on the front are by Crafter's Companion Frou Frou design - Two Of A Kind. The girls have been coloured with pencils and Promarkers, then fussy cut, adhered to a die cut pink oval. The sentiment is also a die cut. I hope you enjoy looking at the team's Fancy Folds and see something to inpire you. Stay safe and take care. xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Caz, nice surpise when its opened and I like the girly stamps too.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great girly card! And what a surprise when it's opened!

    ReplyDelete