Followers

Tuesday 16 May 2023

Bi-Peddle Wheels for National Bike Month


Hello wnd thanks for your visit. today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Jolanda has chosen for #322 Bi-Peddle Wheels for National Bike Month. To see the inspiration from the wonderful design team, please visit the blog. 
I knew I had a vintage page of a bicycle somewhere in my 'One Day I'll Need It! stash. As you can see I found it and used it. I have no idea of it's original source but was so pleased to eventually use it. I began by die cutting the circles, I then knew I needed an A5 size card. Started with a white card, matted in black and orange, added the striped paper. Added the horizontal panel of corrugated orange card and striped paper. Added the circles, using 3D foam pads. Finally embellished with the wheels strip across the bottom of the card, the tags, and gold studs. I hope you enjoy the challenge. Stay well.

 

2 comments:

  1. Way to go rummaging through your "one day I'll need it" stash!! That paper is perfect!! Great inspiration for those who play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz for our new "Bi-Peddle Wheels" challenge!! #C4G322

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete