Followers

Monday 22 May 2023

Mascline Card


Hello and welcome to my blog, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge at 
Make My Monday, Meg has chosen #201 Masculine card. to see the inspiration from the design team please visit the blog. 
I made a 5 x7 inch  white card, added a navy blue mat for the designed white piece of card.
The splat was created using a splat stamp by Crafty Roo Stamps.
I used Mermaid Lagoon DI Oxide, sprayed the stamp with water and stamped the splat.
I then created various size and coloured stars to the design.  
The sentiment is by My Paper World.
I am looking forward to seeing your take on masculine cards.

                                           


2 comments:

  1. Great masculine card Caz. The stars and blue colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic masculine card especially love the splatters they work so beautifully with stars and the variety of colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete