Followers

Tuesday 2 May 2023

Get Messy


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sue has chosen #321 Get Messy - Inks, Paints , Sprays.  To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.

I  worked on a 5 x 7 in. card. I added a navy blue card for the mat. I used the splodge method wieth DI's Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers. When dried I used a spots stencil from Chocolate Baroque , stencilling with the Blueprint Sketch. The clocks are from stamps ofrom Printable Heaven. the sentiment Happy Birthday  is from my stash. I hope you enjoy Getting messy. Happy crafting.

 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! I love time pieces!! I bet your fingers did get a bit messy!! But is sure looks awesome on this card!! What great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new "GET MESSY" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!
    #C4G321

    ReplyDelete