Followers

Monday 15 May 2023

Things with Wings


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today we begin Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Vicki has chosen 
#164 Things with Wings. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I began with a 5 x 7 in. Kraft card. I created it into an easel card, covering the founding pieces with black card and splattered paper from my stash. The main image is mounted onto a die cut piece of black card. I coloured the main image with Distress Inks, the stamps used are from a Hobby Art set of stamps - 'Bee Friendly'. I coloured the flower and the bees with Promarkers. I added Glittery Stickles to the bees' wings. I embellished with gold gemstones from Hunkydory. 

 

4 comments:

  1. It's such a beautiful tent style card design Caz! Love the sparkly wings on the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful cards you created for this challenge! I love all the inspiration and the easel design with all those buzzy bees is amazing 😊. I hope you're having a wonderful month! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card design how clever ! Lots of lovely detail on this beauty.Fantastic stamping and such lovely colours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete