Followers

Tuesday 30 May 2023

Lots of Layers (more than 3)


 Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Melanis has chosen #323 Lots of Layers - (More than 3) - To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog. 

For my card, I began with a white 6" card.  I then added the first layer of blue card, then an embossed folder, a strip with stamped seagulls and a sentiment, An embossed folder that looks like waves, and a mat layer of blue for the image. I stamped the ship from A Crafter's Companion, Signature Collection - Nautical Collection, which was indcluded in the #207 Simply Cards and Papercrafts magazine.  U used Promarkers to colour the ship and to outline.   I hope you enjoy and take part in the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. You got those layers down!! 9 maybe?!? I tried to count them in the photo. Great layering up...you showed those who decide to play along with us just how to use lots of layers!! It will be fun to see all the layering that get done for our new "lots of layers" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and terrific layering.

    ReplyDelete