Followers

Friday 24 May 2013

H - is for Happy

Hello again to my followers (friends), here we are again at Alphabet Challenges, Shaz has chosen for the letter H - HAPPY, all you need to do is to add the word HAPPY onto your project, lots of choices here.
I went with the obvious, the card design is from a sketch I used a few weeks ago for another project but I felt it suited this card so well. the papers are from a free pack with a magazine, Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Collection. The gorgeous little ballet dancer is from Paintbox Poppets series by Crafter's Companions. I coloured the stamped image with Promarkers and DI Tattered Rose. An addition of a flower and a few leaves, plus the HAPPY  birthday sentiment with a few jewels to complete the card. I am so much looking forward to visiting you again, to see your HAPPY cards, most of all, have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment