Followers

Monday 27 May 2013

Handmade Embellishment

Happy Bank Holiday to everyone who is having one today. Today at Make My Monday Fliss has chosen a really interesting challenge, to make a handmade embellishment for your project. It seems that pin wheels are becoming fashionable at present. So to be in vogue (as they say) here is my card with a home made pin wheel. I have used paper from a 12  x 12 scrapbook page, for the background, on the reverse is the white spotted paper which I used for the pin wheel. The butterfly is from a Marianne die, I used some red stash paper and edged it with black, adding three black gems for the torso. The greeting is from Words - stamps by Sheena Douglas.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I love making these little rosettes, Caz - love your card, such pretty backing paper too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that rosette and your colors are fabulous! Red, black, and white are always so fun! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rosette Caz fabulous colours.
    Hope you and hubby are doing ok :)
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete