Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Inspiration Week at Fat -Tastic Tuesday

Last week at Fat - Tastic Tuesday we gave you a sketch, challenged you to make a 4 inches x 4 inches project, it can be a card, a book or a Fat page, for the inspirational week, I have made a card. I tipped the sketch, used a digi stamp from our sponsor for this challenge, Whoopsie Daisy. I coloured Daphne Melancholy Moppet with Promarkers. I coloured the back of the card with DI Mustard Seed and stamped a few small flowers with Wild Honey. Added a sentiment and a few flowers from my stash. I do hope this will stir up your creative streak and inspire you to join us. Fat - Tastic (4 x 4 ) is different, it's new (ish) and fun. 


2 comments:

  1. Great project, that stamp is perfect,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and image, love the colours. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete