Followers

Sunday 5 May 2013

'In Trouble Again'

I made this card with two challenges in mind. Firstly the monthly challenge at Crafter's Companions  Challenge blog - May's challenge is Masculine, using at least one item from any of their products. This stamp, called 'In Trouble Again' is from the Paintbox Poppets  stamps range.  The Design of the card was created following this sketch
from  Sketch Saturday. I used papers from my scrapbook papers stash along with some Core-dinations card. I used Promarkers to colour the little boy image. He so reminds me of one of my grandson's, who is also regularly in trouble. LOL Two lovely challenges combined on one. Thanks to everyone who created these challenges. I'll be back again. 

5 comments:

  1. I just love this card!! It is wonderful! You really did an amazing job coloring this image. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafter's Companion this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, reminds me of my son too,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this month at CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring on your image ... love the striped shirt ... so glad you joined the Crafter's Companion Masculine Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the colors you used and excellent coloring!

    Thanks for playing along with Crafter's Companion!

    ReplyDelete