Followers

Monday 13 May 2013

Literary Inspiration @ MMM

  

This week at Make My Monday, Mynette has chosen a Literary Inspiration, which happens to be one of my most favourite novels, Jane Eyre. We are asked to create a project and to explain how we were inspired. We can gather the inspiration from either the book presentation, the images, any part of the story. I chose for this challenge to go with the book design. Very simple, understated really, this was the first thing I thought when I looked at the picture of the book. I have used a light grey card, using a Marianne oval die, I stamped the pretty lady form a set called 'Across The Miles' from The Stampman. The sentiment, 'It's Your Day' is from a set of Words Only form Sheena Douglas. I do look forward to seeing how you are inspired. Please do look at the blog, for the Design Team have crated some lovely cards to suit the challenge. 
A quick hello to my followers, I see I have a few more added, your so kind, I do hope you continue to visit and enjoy my creations. many thanks to each and every one of you. 

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful, elegant card,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Caz and as Rosie said really elegant. A beautiful image.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems the book cover is inspiring everyone to be elegant and this is no exception.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love that stamp, Caz - she looks just perfect for your design, hun. So elegant.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caz, this is amazing! LOVE the image and I adore the fabulous sentiment, too! HUGS and hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete