Followers

Sunday 5 May 2013

Weddings

Welcome to my blog, whether your a regular visitor or new, I'm so pleased your visiting me. Today at CD Sunday Challenges Sue T,  the latest recruit to the Design Team has chosen for this week's theme, Weddings, a suitable choice for the beginning of the Weddings season. I made a stepper card, one of my favourite shapes from the Robert Adams Fabulous Folds CD. I matted a layer of mirri card, then a layer of some beautiful white and silver paper, recently bought from Sarah at Peerless Designs. The main image is from Joanna Sheene's Vintage Romance CD. An additional ribbon and bow, small white flowers and a pretty leaf shaped charm. I again look forward to visiting you to see your wonderful creations for weddings.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card Caz and a lovely image.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Caz....
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Caz, I love the vintage image you've used, she's such an elegant bride.

    Sue T xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Caz, and the stepper style card shows it off beautifully

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card & the stepper design is so suitable for the image.
    Gloria - GDT for May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love this! Perfection. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely stepper card I really like the image its so pretty.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Caz, such a beautiful image and I love the white and silver, it's just so elegant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Caz. The white and silver paper is gorgeous and the main image is gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, romantic card,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a stunning card, I love that image, so beautiful. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete