Followers

Monday 7 March 2016

A Square World


Hello everyone, for the challenge this week at Make My Monday
we have for you to create 
A Square World
We would like your entry to be square and to think squares for your design. 
Please pop over and check out the Design Team's inspiration. 
For my card I have made a 5" square card, I used purple and white mats to
place the 9 x  1" squares using papers from Victoria Plum paper pad
by Craftwork Cards. Tied with a purple ribbon with a  knot bow. 
I hope you enjoy the challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card - I love patchwork designs and they're a great way to use snippets of paper too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful monochromatic card Caz.. So soft and pretty and your squares are perfectly placed with best accuracy. Whoever you give it to will surely treasure it.. Great Job Teamie!!!
    Cyber Hugs,
    Shawna

    ReplyDelete