Followers

Saturday 26 March 2016

In The Springtime



Hello again, today there is a new challenge starting for the
 next two weeks  at Fantasy Stampers.
In the Springtime
Spring officially began yesterday in the UK, so it is apt to celebrate.
The Design Team have had fun with the challenge, please pop and see 
what they have been making.
Within the last few days I was at a Craft event and bought a number of 
stamps from Little Claire, I know, I feel as though the soft side of me
is getting stronger than my dark, grungy, messy side.
The stamp is Little Claire - Cherish Hugs and Dream
I blended Distress Inks Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber
 and Dusty Concord, then stamped the image, adding one extra butterfly.
I coloured the leave, flowers and butterflies with Promarkers.
I did add glitter to the butterfly wings.
The sentimenta is from my stash. 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Caz, I am enjoying your softer side!!
    Have a lovely Easter
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I seeing straight Caz or have the lambs morphed into butterflies,LOL!
    Very pretty all the same, the butterflies are still a few weeks away but I am looking out for the first orange tip over by the pond.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz this is a gorgeous card I love the stamp you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cor blimey, you sure know how to confuse a girl! Lol.

    Love the new 'Spring' themed design, Caz - the inked background is perfect for the stamped image and sentiment.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly beautiful card and so C and S . I have many LC Designs stamps but not this one! I can see myself buying it , Happy Easter Jenny x

    ReplyDelete