Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

An Old Fashioned Christmas


Hello, welcome to my blog, it being the first of March, it is
time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. 

Happy St. David's Day to all Welsh visitors. 
The challenge chosen by Joan is for
An Old Fashioned Christmas
Please check out the wonderful DT inspiration.
For my card, I decided to use sepia tones throughout, togive an old fashioned look. 
I was inspired by a card I had seen some time ago on Pinterest.
I used LOTV Kraft Christmas papers, 2014 pack, blended Gathered Twigs.
A piece of hessian (burlap) for texture.
Brown cardstock, punched snowflakes, star shaped brads,
The main image, My Snowman Friend and the message tags
are from LOTV.  Coloured with Promarkers and DI.



1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fabulous card. I love all the sepia tones. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete