Followers

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Celebrate International Woman's Day


Hello again, thanks for your visit to my blog, today  at
Ruby's Rainbow I chose the challenge to bring awareness
to you all of the International Woman's Day which is celebrated in March.
We  also have Mother's Day on March 6th in the UK.
Therefore the challenge of Woman seems so appropriate. 
The DT have some amazing inspiration for you.
For my inspirational card, I have used a stamp which I have had
for a number of years, but still a favourite of mine.
4 Lovely Ladies by Stamp It - Australia.
The background papers, lace, pearls, flowers and greeting are from my stash.
I lightly coloured the stamp, yes it is one stamp, in shades of brown and pink. 
Hope you all have an enjoyable Woman's Day. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card dearie. Love it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete