Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Something Beginning with A


Hi, hope your well and have had an enjoyable Easter.
This week at Cardz 4 Guyz, we have one of my favourite challenges,
Something Beginning with A
We can go as far as our imagination takes us for the letter A.
The DT have certainly had fun with the theme, please take a look.
For my card, I have used a square Kraft card, matted with black card.
The cracked piece of card was created by blending several Distress Inks, 
When dry, I stamped the cracks with a Creative Expressions stamp.
The smaller piece was created by adding DI in a water colour pool, 
adding mica powders, blending the colours and placing your card
into the pool, allowing to dry.
I stamped the image with the Elephant Silhouette from
Little Claire.  The title is from a Sapphire Alphabet Die set. 
Embellished with 3 metal brads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment