Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Create Your Own Background


Hello again, welcome to my blog, for my DT card today, it is time 
once again to visit Cardz 4 Guyz
The challenge for the next week is we want to see you
Create Your Own Background
An opportunity to get messy or even play with stamps, embossing
folders, inks, paints or whatever else you may choose.
Please check out the fabulous inspiration from the DT.
For my card, I love playing with Distress Inks, I blended shades of Brown,
I added colour using a stencil, stamped textures and cogs in black.
The topper is a piece I embossed with an EF, lightly coloured with a blender.
The stamped image  and Time Flies are from Imagination Crafts. 
The greeting from my stash. 
Have fun, looking forward to seeing your backgrounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment