Followers

Monday 28 March 2016

Going Round In Circles


Hello, I hope you are enjoying a lovely Easter time.
Today starts a new week of our challenge at Make My Monday.
Going Round In Circles.
The DT have so many circles in their creations, please pop over to see them.
For my card, I am using a round Kanban white scallop edge circle card.
I hae used blue and yellow papers from my stash, using a 
shaped Spellbinders die. 
The round image is a stamp from Little Claire,
coloured with Promarkers, if you look closely, you may see the 
Glossy Accents on the raindrops and puddles. 

3 comments:

  1. I can see them! Lovely image. Very sweet. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz and love that cute image.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really captures spring's sunshine and flowers.

    ReplyDelete