Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Paper Piecing at Cardz 4 Guyz


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your visit.
Today sees us back at Cardz 4 Guzy, our challenge is 
 Paper Piecing 
If your not sure what  I mean for Paper Piecing pop over to the main blog
for more inforamtion and of course to see the wonderful inspiration 
from the Design Team. 
For my card, I used a Kraft scallop edge card.
All the papers are from a paper pad Beach Life by Craft Sensations,
 (I bought it at The Ranage)
The stamp is Cool Dude from Woodware stamps. 
Hope you enjoy the challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. Great paper piecing Caz, those Woodware stamps are perfect for this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Caz, haven't seen that Woodware stamp before,looks great


    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful work! Thankyou for visiting me. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those enamel dots you added look gorgeous ...love the simplicity and the genteel beauty of your card
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...please do drop in .Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete