Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014

An Easel Card

Starting today over on Cardz 4 Guyz for one week the challenge is An Easel Card. For athose not sure on how to make one, there is a link to a tutorial on You tube or alternatively you could search for Pinterest and find a tutorial on there. They really are easy to make and make such a different type of card. Please pop over to the blog to check out the amazing inspiration from the Design Team,  for two of them this was a first attempt, so well done ladies. Accepting challenges is what challenge blogs are all about.  For my card, I was challenged by a member of my class with a stamp she had recently bought and needed ideas on how to make a card - result is my card for this challenge.  This card will be perfect for my 18 yr old grandson, I think it says a lot!! The papers are from a Dovecraft pack - The 12 Days of Christmas - the stamp, apologies I forgot to get the details, I believe it is an American stamp. Have fun, I hope you find inspiration to give it a go. 

5 comments:

  1. I love your choice of traditional christmas colours, hun - and the stamped image is so cute.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image of the reindeer tangled in the lights and the bow across the middle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, I'm sure your grandson will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Caz, this is such fun. Love the image and the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is so pretty! I just love this easel card!! Your reindeer is sweet as pie and I love the metallic elements! The plaid is such a festive pattern, what a wonderful traditional Christmas make! :)

    ReplyDelete