Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Use Your Metal


This week at Cardz 4 Guyz, Kim from the Design Team has asked us to 'Use Our Metal!' We can use anything we like as long as we include something which is metal. Please do pop over to the blog to see what the Design Team have used, they certainly have Used Their Metal. For my project another Happy Birthday card. The background papers are from LOTV Father Knows Best. The scripted panel was great fun, it is a piece of metal cut from a drinking can, flattened, embossed in an embossing folder. I added various splats of alcohol inks to colour the metal. The watch stamp, embossed with gold embossing powder,  is from Personal Impressions Steampunk  Frame and Watch stamps set. I also added a metal label frame, to hold the greeting. Looking forward to visiting your creations, have fun everyone. 

4 comments:

  1. Very clever recycling a drinks can, not thought about doing that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Caz, the embossed can is fab and gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way of up-cycling, using a can like that. I think I'm going to have to treat myself to a diet Coke now so I can give it a try.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interesting articles and this is my first first reading a very interesting, It's fits with the post.
    read more
    read more
    read more

    ReplyDelete