Followers

Sunday 5 October 2014

Christmas is Coming

At CD Sunday Challenges - Christmas is Coming - yes we have opened up the thought of Christmas. 
Please pop over to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team and while your there check out the new header and badges which Sue B has designed for us, looking posh me thinks, a great job Sue, many thanks. It seems amongst the team, the Shawn Jenkins Collection has proven very popular, though we know there are many more suitable CDs around, most of us have chosen this CD from our collections.  This design is such a happy card, suitable for some of my grandchildren I think. I have added some ribbon and a few card candi, other than that it is a very simple and quick card. Have fun ladies, I look forward to visiting you during the next two weeks.

4 comments:

  1. It is a very jolly image Caz, like your layout and the embellies, i love ribbon on cards but i always forget to us it, must try harder me thinks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Caz, I love the happy Snowmen and your layout. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jolly snowmen. I haven't got this CD but looks like I might have to go and investigate. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and the colour combo Caz. Love your addition of the card candy too. Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete