Followers

Friday 10 October 2014

R is for Round or Rectangle

Alphabet Challenge's theme this week was chosen by me, so I hope you enjoy it. For the letter R - I have chosen Round or Rectangle, easy one isn't it?    Why don't you pop over to the main blog and see my team buddies wonderful creations.  I was inspired by a crafting friend Viv Howe with her card, to Zentangle  into this Woodware Snow stamp. The best description of Zentangling I have heard is ' doodling for grown -ups'. It is so relaxing, nothing is regimental or required, you have the freedom to do what you will. I stamped the background card with a small snowflake stamp.  I added glitter onto the snowflakes and around the edges of the Snow panel, I'm hoping it will show when you click for a close up. Have fun and enjoy playing with either a Round or Rectangle project. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so original and elegant, hun! I love it!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I love playing with Zentangle. You did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. Fantastic zentangle design. So fresh and fun for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is an amazing stamp! Have to put that on my wish list! Love the black and white theme, works so perfectly for the word SNOW! Your glittery border is just stunning! Fabulous holiday card! :)

    ReplyDelete