Followers

Saturday 25 October 2014

Something Spooky

The challenge for the next two weeks at Fantasy Stampers is ' Somthing Spooky'. The only thing we ask is please use some stamps, as long as they are stamps you have had to use ink to stamp them, digis are NOT allowed. Pop over to see the inspiration from the Design Team. For my card, the piece of paper I used for the background was one I prepared months ago, when I had a messy background paper making session, with spary paints and some stamping. In addition for the theme I have added a few spiders and a couple of bats. The top right bat is suspended with some folded acetate, he wobbles when the card is moved.  My stamps are a mixture, leaves from Sheena Douglass, skull unknown make bought from E Bay, the bats and pumpkin are by Tandastamps. Have fun everyone, I look forward to visiting your haunted mansions and creepy corridors. 

2 comments:

  1. A great card, Caz - love the skeleton stamp and your inky background.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully spooky card, hun! I love the inked background, such a great contrast to the stamped images!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete