Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Fall/Autumn Colours

For the next month at Sparkles Forum Challenges - the challenge is Fall or Autumn colours, these are my kind of colours, I love them all. I usually throw as much on a card as I can get away with, especially colour, but for this challenge I went with the Less is More attitidue. I used a Kraft card, gold mirri card to add some brightness against the resist technique panel. Leaves stamped with Versamrk, clear embossing powder, allowed to cool, then I added various Distress Inks to colour the panel. When dry, I buffed up the leaves. The additional leaves were created by first colouring some card with various autumnal colours, then I stamped with a freebie stamp from Craft Stamper magazine, adding 3 to side of the card. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft. Happy stamping everyone.

Our grateful thanks to our sponsors this month
£10 voucher exc P & P

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant! I love the bright colours against the Kraft card base, and your leaves are fabulous!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Caz! love the leaves on the side
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great technique Caz! Love the layout and CAS design. Those gorgeous leaves tie it all together beautifully!

    Hugs,
    Amy DT Sis
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty Caz, love the resist technique and the use of kraft card.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Caz - love the white embossed leaves, so different x

    ReplyDelete