Followers

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Use your Freebies or Prizes

For the next two weeks at Ruby's Rainbow, you have an opportunity to show us your prizes or freebies, for this is the next challenge. It doesn't have to be stamps, it can be dies, papers, anything you can use to create a project, but we need to know how you won it or it's origin as a freebie. A great challenge, something different.  I have used for the background of my project a sheet of designer paper from a Debbie Moore CD - Lizzy Lu. Every stamp I have used was on a Freebie sheet of Lavinia stamps with a magazine. I have added some Crystal glitter in various places and of course on the wings, I hope this will show when highlighted. Have fun everyone. 

5 comments:

  1. What a chic CAS card, hun! I love the glitter, it's like Pixie Dust!

    love Mags b x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! love the stamp and glitter
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning dearie.Incredible scene you've created.Love it.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...love the hint of color!

    ReplyDelete