Followers

Saturday 4 October 2014

Mid-Week Motivation

Hello everyone, we are midway in our challenge at Fantasy Stampers for 'Here Come The Girls'. We like to give everyone a mid week reminder of the challenge but also to hopefully motivate you to create an entry. It is my honour to be the provider of the inspiration for this challenge. For my papers I have used new purchases, being Papermania, Capsule Collection of Eau de nil and Oyster Shell, Kraft card and white pearlised paper, punched with a fancy X-cut punch. I used a dragonfly punch, small flower Woodware punch, Martha Stewart leaf punch and a die for small flowers. The stamp is by Sarah Kay coloured with Promarkers. I distressed the edges of all paper and card, and edged with Vintage Photo Distressed ink. Hope you like the inspiration and maybe you'll think of popping over and joining us. 

1 comment: