Followers

Saturday 4 October 2014

Die Cuts Only

For the next week at My Time To Craft  the challenge is Die Cuts Only - A sentiment is acceptable but NO Images.  I know challenges are meant to challenge, well that is what it is all about isn't it? To help us to develop as crafters, to try doing some things we wouldn't normally try. Well, you may not realise this but we the Designers are in the same boat. Take me for example, I am a stamper, through and through like a stick of rock, no images, OMG what was I to do? Find pretty papers, done. Look at the small number of dies I have in my craft room and see what I could create.  Surprised that what I had could actually create a card.
Papers are from Papermania - Capsule collection Eau de Nil and Oyster Shell
Dies - Butterflies- Rose are Marianne dies. Small Flowers and scroll  - sorry don't know the make.
Stamp sentiment from HobbyArt. Label Die from Go Kreate. So if I can do it, I am sure you can. Have fun, I'll be popping round to see you.

7 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card considering you've stepped outside your comfort zone - dies certainly seem to be the 'in thing' at the moment but I'm sure stamping will return in due course (hope so anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous with a lovely old world feel. Happy World Cardmaking Day 2014!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the color and butterflies;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what you touch - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A challenge it might have been but a victory was made with this gorgeous creation.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous hun & I'm glad it challenged you. I'm the same, stamper through & through so it kinda challenged me to....but I prefer your end result xx
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this challenge Caz! Isn't it amazing what we can rise to when challenged :o) Really, really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete