Followers

Saturday 11 October 2014

Time Flies

For the next two weeks at Fantasy Stampers the theme is Time Flies - so many ways you can interpret this challenge. Why don't you pop over to the blog, to see how the design team have been inspired with the title of Time Flies. I have chosen some old stamps from my collection. Old but gold stamps. 
I created the bckground blending several shades of Distress Ink blues, including the gorgeous Peacock Feathers. The background clock stamp is from Creative Expressions - Time set. The main image is from Clocks 1 Paperartsy, along with the lower sentiment. The Time Flies sentiment is part of a Stampendous stamp. I used  Spellbinders dies to mat the image, the outer coloured with Faded Jeans and Peacock Feathers. I am looking forward to seeing your creations, have fun. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful vintage steam punk creation. Love the aqua tones.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love that background stamp and your blended colours are lovely! The metal trim around the base is such a fantastic touch for the steampunkish feel of your time card! :)

    ReplyDelete